Having blocked arteries can lead to health issues. This is usually happening due to a higher consummation of sugar, fats and cholesterol.
So, by having clocked arteries, the flow of the blood is limited. So, the consequence of this can be a stroke or heart attack.
Among the symptoms for this condition of blocked arteries are heartburn, fatigue, malaise acute in the center or the left side of the chest, lack of enthusiasm, indigestion, tightening of the jaw.
However, if you want to know how to unclog arteries naturally, there are some natural remedies that can be very helpful for you.
Here’s how to unclog arteries naturally – homemade remedies
- Lemon juice, 1 cup
- ginger juice, 1 cup
- garlic juice, 1 cup
- Apple cider vinegar, 1 cup
All you have to do is mix all of the ingredients and then boil them for around 30 minutes. Then let the mix cool down and then add 3 cups of natural honey. Put this in glass bottles and store it in the fridge.
Take one spoon of the mix every morning on an empty stomach.
- 6 lemons peeled, cut into small pieces.
- 30 cloves garlic, chopped into small pieces.
Put all of the ingredients in a blend, add the right amount of water and blend well. Then add the mix in a pot and include 2 liters of water. Boil it and then simmer it for a period of 5 minutes. When it will cool down put it in a glass bottle and store it in the fridge.
- For the first dose: 50 ml drink every day for three weeks. Pause for one week.
- For the second dose: 50 ml drink every day for the next three weeks.
This treatment can be repeated after a period of 6 months.
Other things that are also important:
Exercise and healthy diet regime
The most important thing, in this case, is exercising and having proper nutrition. You should drink more fresh juices; consume more vegetables, grains and nuts.
(Read: How To Stop A Heart Attack In 1 Minute)
Here is some advice for prevention of clogged arteries:
- Avoid junk food and processed food.
- Consume more garlic because it is beneficial for better circulation of the blood, for cleaning the arteries and getting rid of the toxins.
- Prepare yourself fresh juices using honey, lemons, oranges, apple cider vinegar, carrots, grapefruit or pineapple.
- Consume more brown rice and fish.
- Avoid smoking cigarettes
- Start exercising, yoga is suggested.
So, that was our answer to your question about how to unclog arteries naturally, we believe it will be beneficial for you.
Source: www.healthyfoodvision.com; www.freepik.com