If you are starting with a diet then it is best to choose something simple that includes some easy meals that you can plan ahead and combine. You can also repeat the meals or maybe consume the leftovers as well.
Your body will need some time to get used to this and prepare itself for the more complex keto diet regime and variety of meals.
Keto diet plan for women- full week menu plan:
Breakfast: Bulletproof Coffee or Tea
If your organism is sensitive to caffeine or coffee, replace it with dandelion tea which also provides amazing detoxification advantages.
Lunch: Leafy Green Salad with Salmon
- 1/2 avocado
- 2-3 cups of green leafy vegetables
- 1 handful of macadamia nuts
- 1-2 TBSP of olive oil
- Primal Kitchen Ranch Dressing (or homemade dressing with quality fats)
Dinner: Grass-Fed Beef Burger with Broccoli
- 4 oz grass-fed beef burger (prepare 2 for leftovers the next day)
- 1-2 TBSP of guacamole
- 1 cup of broccoli cooked in olive oil, coconut oil, grass-fed butter, or ghee
Breakfast: Bulletproof Coffee or Veggies prepared in Olive Oil
Lunch: Leftover Grass-Feed Beef Burger
You can include cheese, lettuce, onion and healthy mayo
- Kiolbasa (1-2 sausages)
- Cauliflower rice
- Asparagus roasted in butter or bacon fat
Breakfast: Coconut Flour Pancakes
Lunch: Chicken Salad Wrapped in Lettuce
- Red onion
- Healthy mayo
- Pork rinds
- 6-8 Bibb lettuce leaves
Dinner: Bacon Chicken Alfredo
- 3 eggs
- Bacon or sausage
- Cheese (optional)
Lunch: Bacon, Turkey, and Avocado (BLA) Lettuce Wrap
- top with mustard, mayo, or both.
- Pickle on the side
- A handful of olives
Dinner: Ribeye Steak
- Grass-fed ribeye steak,
- Side salad of leafy greens with shaved almonds, parmesan cheese, and real bacon bits slathered in olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Sauteed cabbage in butter with salt and pepper.
Breakfast: Egg and Sausage Breakfast Sandwich
- One piece of high-fat breakfast sausage and 2 fried eggs.
- You can add a spread of guacamole over the sausage.
Lunch: Stuffed Zucchini Sausage Boats
Dinner: Grass-fed Meatballs over Zucchini Pasta
Topped with parmesan cheese
Breakfast: Bulletproof Coffee
Lunch: Avocado with Crumbled Pork Rinds and Side Salad (you can add lemon if you like).
Dinner: Chicken and Spinach Alfredo
- Add one cup of spinach in the sauce.
- Use zucchini pasta instead of the shirataki noodles.
Breakfast: Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bomb
Lunch: Antipasto Salad
- Leafy greens/lettuce
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Dinner: Burrito Bowl
- Shredded beef or pork
- A massive mound of guacamole
- Sour cream
- Sautéed onions and peppers
- A fried egg if so desired